He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy... (1 Viewer)

Samo

The new Jimmy Hill? Hmm...just another greedy liar as it turns out.
Should we really be surprised though? Can we expect loyalty from managers when clubs show none to them? You only have to look at Huddersfield's recent history with managers.
Loyalty in football is a thing of the past and I for one am falling out of love with the game.

AFCCOVENTRY

34747720.jpg

coundonskyblue

In fairness no club has ever been disloyal to MR. Third club hes walked out on, think its about time he showed some to a club.

kepit 2 yusen

In fairness no club has ever been disloyal to MR. Third club hes walked out on, think its about time he showed some to a club.
<br />

I have a feeling that one day fate is going to deal him a massive Lancashire Hotpot bite on his smug arse. The club he really wants to stay at might use him too and replace him with a preferred choice. He thinks he's untouchable and that's dangerous and stupid. People don't forget !

Tonylinc

Mark Robins is only capable of taking a club so far and no more. For us it was the fringes of the Play Offs. For another it may be the fringes of survival. The man has a mental problem and we are well rid!!!

Johnnythespider

The new manager will be the fourth incumbant this season, do you know what, at this present time i could'nt give a shit who it is, i am bored of it all and to say the least a tad dismayed !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread