He's gone! (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

BBC: Steve McClaren resigns as Nottingham Forest manager after 13 games in charge

:p:thinking about:

Astute

Yes we have been discussing the matter. What a bugger :mad: Oh well, there goes 3 points

The Reverend Skyblue

Dan you beat me to it, exactly what i was going to say, just our fecking luck, new manager = good results initially. We do need some luck soon as everything seems to be against us. God gives us a break

The Rev

Paxman II

Everyone within the game seems to consider McClaren a great 'coach'. That simply suggest to me that the job of a manager (picking the side/tactics etc) is a very different one from the 'coaches' responsibilities.

Just makes me wonder about the Harrison/Thorn combination? Do we possibly have a good coach and poor manager or a good manager and poor coach?

The body language of our players and the way the performance level of concentration drops during the game suggest the coaching may be the problem. Thorn said himself "we are better than that" "We lost concentration and didn't defend set pieces". " we practised those in training" Should that be: I thought we practiced those in training?
Anyone else think the coaching is lacking somewhere?

Sub

looks like the trees are going to be taken over the by some US/China consortium another well backed club in the championship to hammer another nail into CCFC coffin

Users who are viewing this thread