here is the website theyre on about (1 Viewer)

T

true sky blue

think its been removed, when its back expect fireworks, because someone from the council leaked all of this in a media blackout.. heads to roll

Nonleagueherewecome

Call me paranoid, but..

T

true sky blue

see who anounced the site~? the councils PR company

T

true sky blue

[h=4]POST TAGS[/h]COVENTRY CITY
[h=4]SHARE THIS[/h]

• IN[COLOR=#333333 !important]SHARE

[h=4]PRETTY POSTS[/h]

[/COLOR]
BY IAN - AUGUST, 2ND 2013
Another meeting is being held today regarding the signature of the CVA which the owners of Coventry City hope will be the end of the club’s spell in administration. As long-time followers of this story will already be aware, a considerable issue with regard to this story has been the small matter of which company is which, who owns what and who was legally responsible for what. We leave this document here without further comment, other than to suggest that all readers should pay particular attention to where responsibilities for certain matters were intended to be rested in the spring of 2008.

James Smith

think its been removed, when its back expect fireworks, because someone from the council leaked all of this in a media blackout.. heads to roll

How do we know it was the council?

WillieStanley

This really is fascinating. Doesn't this revelation that the players, golden share, lease on Ricoh and all other football related contracts being clearly in CCFC Ltd. mean that Appleton is going to have to be questioned?

I assume that evidence will now need to be submitted to confirm that the assets have been transferred. If there's no evidence, I don't really know what hte consiquence would be but surely it would call into question the whole process and there'd be a few unhappy bidders!!

NorthernWisdom

I assume that evidence will now need to be submitted to confirm that the assets have been transferred. If there's no evidence, I don't really know what hte consiquence would be but surely it would call into question the whole process and there'd be a few unhappy bidders!!

Mr. Labovich (sp?) seems keen for an investigation back to 2003.

I'd contribute to a fighting fund if they extended that back to 1995.

SkyblueBazza

Apologies if I'm being a bit thick here, but so-what?
This was the state of play 5yrs ago. A lot has happened since then. PA said the share was believed to be with CCFC...the share is not transferable - it has one owner - the FL who issue it to who they deem "fit & proper" (You'll see my starting another thread on that just now). The FL stance IMO is they are not bothered how many banner companies are listed as owners of a Club. If any arm (CCFC Ltd in our case) is placed into administration - the club itself is deemed to be in Administration. If that happens they take the golden share away & re-issue it to whoever they decide. In our case Otium. Whether any subsequent wrongs come to light or not - little that happens will IMO change our current circumstance.

WillieStanley

that is why the golden share was in LTD, since then most was moved into holdings, so the FL believed the players and everything else was still in there, but they weren't and Sisu never told them.

Which surely is illegal. My guess is that someone somewhere has done some pretty shoddy filing. Either club side or FL side. I would say FL side as it would explain their seeming willingness to jump at the command of Sisutium.

SkyblueBazza

that is why the golden share was in LTD, since then most was moved into holdings, so the FL believed the players and everything else was still in there, but they weren't and Sisu never told them.

Surely the FL & CCFC Ltd will have documentation to show that at some stage THAT actually happened. Either by official notification or simply by blissfully ignoring the fact, which is by implication accepting it, it has happened...& not questioning it.
All this is just false hope, & clutching at straws IMO.

WillieStanley

Weren't these out a few days ago??

I think the buzz around them is that someone on a board somewhere connected to this case say they might be of worth. I'd not heard about them until now, but someone has taken notice of them - which might mean something to someone.

Wm65

Acl kicking up a fuss about nothing as far as I'm concerned- what happened 5 yrs ago has little relevance to now - the acl statement contained a lot of bleating and i repeat council should have nothing to do with football or the stadium.

italiahorse

But the business structure makes sense. Why move the players and registrations out of limited but not the golden share.

Is there documentation to show the movement.

The bidding process was not worth doing as the players and registrations were in holdings.

Just imagine if the players moved after administration !!! Guess that would be illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread