Here is a live TV stream for the game tonight! (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

And vipbox always works! Can watch any footy on there. To full screen just wait for around 10 - 30 seconds and then click the little crosses on the ads.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I got these messages when I looked at this link. I NEVER download crap when I don't need it. I have a program that will play every type of media. Why do I have to download this nonsense before it allows me to continue?

Houchens Head

Re: my last post. Managed to get round that pop-up. Just click the "full screen" button! Ta!

luwalla

you don't need to download anything,.. those are just adverts designed to make it look like you need to click them, but when you click them they just take you through to a paid advertisement.. some of them disappear after time, or you can look carefully and there will be a little 'x' to close them or the word 'close' somewhere on them..

torchomatic

Looking forward to it tonight. Me Dad's coming round and my son will stay up late. Virgin throw BT Sport in if you have XL.

Posted this on another thread somewhere

http://cricfree.tv/

it also gives pop up adverts but as someone has said already about another site they can be closed by clicking the small x
there is also an annoying noise that can be got rid of by closing the chat room box on the top right hand side

it's never let me down yet

Houchens Head

Does it show the World Championship Dwarf Slinging event? I miss watching that.

Houchens Head

Tossing eh.....??? :thinking about: . Thought that was a different "sport"...... :whistle:

elephanttears

You can have bt sport for one month if you have sky, costs £12 but need to pay an activation fee of £15 (£27 total) Not bad it you can split it between a few of you if you want to watch the game.

ajsccfc

Watching the stream from the first post and the picture's good but the sound is like when war correspondents report via webcam. Do any of the other streams have good quality video and audio?

EDIT: that hqsportz one is just the job, lovely jubbly.

Users who are viewing this thread