Helping Out Fellow Fans Part IV – Season Ticket Fund (1 Viewer)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
The last few years have seen many of you donate money to help purchase season tickets for other individuals, families and children. We were only able to help a limited amount with the membership last year and we do have funds carried over but it would be good to add to those funds to maximise the number we can help this year.

Donation Link - Please be as generous as you can
CCFC Season Tickets, organized by Mild-mannered Janitor

Nomination Link – If you now someone who would benefit from a season ticket then nominate below with as much details as possible as to why they should benefit
SkyBluesTalk Helping Fellow Fans Nomination

As we embark on Fund IV, the situation is still unknown, will some games be streamed, how many will we see live as fans, all I know, is that you have the chance to help out again so please donate or nominate. We will be talking to the club again as they have matched purchases previously.

Thank You for your generosity
MMJ

Covkid1968#

Done my lil bit..... great scheme and really demonstrates the collective ability we have to make a difference. Hopefully it gets to some people who have taken a hammering financially during this pandemic. PUSB

mark82

giphy.gif

Mild-Mannered Janitor

For full transparency, below is the summary of funds:

Previous year c/f £2,368
Net proceeds from Fund III £14,850
Spending from 20/21 season£4,162)

Carry Forward of £13,056

It is a healthy balance so please make sure you send in your nominations but if you can also add to the balance then it can help even more fans attend next season.
The above would buy just 40 adult/Junior Sky Blue tickets but some children are in the higher age and use up more funds. We would love to be able to help so many more.

Thank you for your continued support and donations.

Specs WT-R75

The last few years have seen many of you donate money to help purchase season tickets for other individuals, families and children. We were only able to help a limited amount with the membership last year and we do have funds carried over but it would be good to add to those funds to maximise the number we can help this year.

Donation Link - Please be as generous as you can
CCFC Season Tickets, organized by Mild-mannered Janitor

Nomination Link – If you now someone who would benefit from a season ticket then nominate below with as much details as possible as to why they should benefit
SkyBluesTalk Helping Fellow Fans Nomination

As we embark on Fund IV, the situation is still unknown, will some games be streamed, how many will we see live as fans, all I know, is that you have the chance to help out again so please donate or nominate. We will be talking to the club again as they have matched purchases previously.

Thank You for your generosity
MMJ

Thanks for organising MMJ. Just chipped in.

pipkin73

The big Red Button link at the top of the page still sends you to last seasons, @Nick can you update it to this seasons fund raiser please.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

I have a 3rd city of culture kit, size large, signed by Ben Wilson, if anyone wants to make a donation between now and Saturday then I’ll enter you in a draw to win it, all money goes towards helping fans watch us in the championship next season with season tickets.

Lets get the fund higher please and also don’t forget to nominate individuals if you know anyone that needs ours support as fellow fans.

Alex1987

I have received JSB stuff for my lads today. Got 8 family tickets vouchers where you can buy 2 adult and 2 junior tickets to any league games for £20.

Appreciate these aren't free as will still mean a £20 outlay for some, but might help soon who can spend £20 on a game for the family but not £50+.

Note I have a few friends who will probably use mine, but suspect lets of these will just not get used by others?

pipkin73

I have received JSB stuff for my lads today. Got 8 family tickets vouchers where you can buy 2 adult and 2 junior tickets to any league games for £20.

Appreciate these aren't free as will still mean a £20 outlay for some, but might help soon who can spend £20 on a game for the family but not £50+.

Note I have a few friends who will probably use mine, but suspect lots of these will just not get used by others?
20€ is a great help for loads of people, I received help last season and i have to say the help kept me going during the worst, most horrid times.
When things were bad at least i had a CCFC game to look forward to and that helped me keep going, at times believe me that was all that kept me going..
I've not applied this season as tourism is slowly coming back and in time i hope to be able to pay for myself ( i will miss some games but match day threads will keep me up to date). I can promise you 1 thing, the help i received will come back to help other people, when i have the money to survive.
I will give all i have to this season's fund, i can't financially but i now know loads of places to get help, if you are in Spain and need help message me and i will try to help you xx I will also keep what you tell me private, xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread