Helping out fellow fans Part II (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

Is Bob Brolly hiring the presenters on CWR, who is this chap presenting?

MMJ doing a great job getting the message across.

olderskyblue

It is great news, although if I thought we were going to make kids cry, I might have thought twice about donating.. ;);)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Spoke with David Boddy earlier.

Club to match the number of tickets purchased from the fundraising.

Amazing gesture, please do nominate people where this would make a difference in their life and don't forget to let us know why please, it helps the group assess all the nominations.

Thank you

Grendel

This should really make the news. Not to brag or boast - we're not that way inclined, but to let the rest of the country know just what a terrific bunch of fans we have and if we can do it, so can other clubs. I just feel so bloody humble at the moment. Love you guys!

It doesn’t even make news with the Sky Blue Trust who seem to be refusing to back it

skyblueinBaku

It doesn’t even make news with the Sky Blue Trust who seem to be refusing to back it
Of course theywon't back it. They seem to be a NOPM crowd, so getting more people to St. Andrews goes against their principles.

skybluesam66

Of course theywon't back it. They seem to be a NOPM crowd, so getting more people to St. Andrews goes against their principles.
They were also Anti - Ricoh and Anti League 2

unless we are in the Champions league playing in a solid gold bowl in their back garden, they will never be happy

Users who are viewing this thread