Helping out Fans - Part V - Season ticket fund

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Feb 3, 2015
Hopefully most know that this is a fund set up to help purchase season tickets for other individuals, families and children.
Over £32,000 of season tickets given away in 4 years from your donations and from the club giving additional donated ones to help out

Donation Link - Please be as generous as you can

Nomination Link – If you now someone who would benefit from a season ticket then nominate below with as much details as possible as to why they should benefit
SkyBluesTalk Helping Fellow Fans Nomination

Please donate or nominate and make the 5th year a great one to help others.

Thank You for your generosity
MMJ

Sky Blue Pete

Nov 24, 2012
Hopefully most know that this is a fund set up to help purchase season tickets for other individuals, families and children.
Over £32,000 of season tickets given away in 4 years from your donations and from the club giving additional donated ones to help out

Nomination Link – If you now someone who would benefit from a season ticket then nominate below with as much details as possible as to why they should benefit

MMJ
Thank you too

rob9872

Mar 21, 2011
Tbf we've had a lot of expense with away games lately, I'm saving for my hols and with Cheltenham coming up, things are a bit tight so you guys paying for my season tickets would really help ta 👍🤣

Well done MMJ again will chuck you a few quid on pay day again 👍

• Haha
Reactions: Sky Blue Harry H

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Feb 3, 2015
Tbf we've had a lot of expense with away games lately, I'm saving for my hols and with Cheltenham coming up, things are a bit tight so you guys paying for my season tickets would really help ta 👍🤣

Well done MMJ again will chuck you a few quid on pay day again 👍
Try picking the winners Rob and we won’t need to buy yours again this year 🤪

pipkin73

Mar 20, 2011
Gran Canaria
I have received help from the fund when things could not get much better.

All i can say to people who are thinking about donating is it made a massive change to my life.
Due to Covid etc we had no tourists over here.
life was very hard as with next to no income, i could hardly afford to eat.

Life was such a bore and i did think about ending it, but the fund paid for me to have an ifollow pass.
That ifollow pass saved my life.

I was so down and then i got given the money to purchase an ifollow pass, it gave me a reason to fight,
to see the games.

2 years on, i'm still a bit of a mess (but so much better than i was).
BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT THE FUND DONE FOR ME.

If you can give anything, i know other people like me will forever be in your debt.

pipkin73

Mar 20, 2011
Gran Canaria
Nick, this season's header for the fund still goes to last season's fund. Please. can't you change it to this seasons?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Feb 3, 2015
I have received help from the fund when things could not get much better.

All i can say to people who are thinking about donating is it made a massive change to my life.
Due to Covid etc we had no tourists over here.
life was very hard as with next to no income, i could hardly afford to eat.

Life was such a bore and i did think about ending it, but the fund paid for me to have an ifollow pass.
That ifollow pass saved my life.

I was so down and then i got given the money to purchase an ifollow pass, it gave me a reason to fight,
to see the games.

2 years on, i'm still a bit of a mess (but so much better than i was).
BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT THE FUND DONE FOR ME.

If you can give anything, i know other people like me will forever be in your debt.
You’re a star mate and great that you have been so strong with what you have had to go through (not just covid), let’s hope those tourists flock back soon for your business

Frostie

Jan 31, 2011

MMJ
Great work as always.
Donated 💙