Help! (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Please help a novice on all things technical!

I've jsut moved into the 21st century and bought a phone that can have the internet etc. How do I add apps (?) so that I can click a button on my home screen and it takes me straight to the sites I use?

Don't know if it's relevant but pretty much all I want is SBT, Livescore, Ebay and BTyahoo for now.

Sorry for being a thickie!

Tyia
Rob

h btw its an HTC Wildfire if that makes a difference :)

AmyandAdamsDad

Hi, you have got a good little phone there. (on one myself) Press menú, then All apps Android market will be in there. Once you have the apps you want they will be held in the all apps section. To get the Ones you want on your home screen press & keep your finger on it will go red,move it from. Side to side to go to one of the 7 clouds on the home screen. There are Some great free apps like music online lite, pho.to & the exellent tunein radio so explore & have fun. I use Twitter great way to follow SBT & there are Some great Cov people on there so give me a shout if you join up. Hope this helps.

rob9872

Many thanks mate. Been playing on it all day and now getting used to it. I'm not yet ready for the Twitter revolution (one step at a time!) but have managed to get some short cuts on for the things I need. Help was much appreciated.
PUSB
Rob

Users who are viewing this thread