Help with Custom Built Gazebos (1 Viewer)

Macca1987

Morning all, just reaching out to see if anyone has had custom built gazebos done for them, looking to get some quotes for a custom gazebo built for over our hot tub. Looked at a lot of ones to purchase off the net, but the boss wants something more custom to her style,

Corrado

Morning all, just reaching out to see if anyone has had custom built gazebos done for them, looking to get some quotes for a custom gazebo built for over our hot tub. Looked at a lot of ones to purchase off the net, but the boss wants something more custom to her style,
I built a pergola which was pretty simple, looks great and would be quite simple to put a roof on it if needed.

Loads of pergola kits available if you want to go that route

shmmeee

I built a pergola which was pretty simple, looks great and would be quite simple to put a roof on it if needed.

Loads of pergola kits available if you want to go that route

Im looking to do this when I move, I want a pergola extending out from the back of the house. Is it as easy as it looks?

The missus’ dad is a carpenter, but can’t visit from the Netherlands until lockdown is over, should I be waiting for his help or cracking on myself?

Corrado

Im looking to do this when I move, I want a pergola extending out from the back of the house. Is it as easy as it looks?

The missus’ dad is a carpenter, but can’t visit from the Netherlands until lockdown is over, should I be waiting for his help or cracking on myself?
From start to finish probably took me 3-4 hours, very easy, helped being able to look over my neighbours fence and copy a pre-fab one my neighbour built. All in cost me under £100 aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread