Help required / contact details (1 Viewer)

I hope somebody on here can help.

I work in a small factory in Stratford and share an office with the only other Coventry fan that works there. This guy has been a City fan all his life and back in the day he went home and away. Last week out of the blue he was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and has been told that he only has months to live. Today was his last day at work and a group of us want to arrange something for him. We have decided that a day out at a home game is something that he would really like. As most of the people on the factory floor are lowly paid and not supporters we were hoping that the club would offer some reduced price tickets for the first game of the season (I am ok as I have a season ticket). Does anybody know who would be the best person to contact at the club ?

Many thanks in advance.

Paul.

shmmeee

Worth posting in the Helping Out Fellow Fans thread? Sounds like an excellent nomination and I know they had at least one season ticket left earlier today. That is unless he’s a bore and you don’t want to car share with him to the games :p

@Mild-Mannered Janitor @Nick ?

oldfiver

I hope somebody on here can help.

I work in a small factory in Stratford and share an office with the only other Coventry fan that works there. This guy has been a City fan all his life and back in the day he went home and away. Last week out of the blue he was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and has been told that he only has months to live. Today was his last day at work and a group of us want to arrange something for him. We have decided that a day out at a home game is something that he would really like. As most of the people on the factory floor are lowly paid and not supporters we were hoping that the club would offer some reduced price tickets for the first game of the season (I am ok as I have a season ticket). Does anybody know who would be the best person to contact at the club ?

Many thanks in advance.

Paul.

Leave this with me !!

no_loyalty

Worth posting in the Helping Out Fellow Fans thread? Sounds like an excellent nomination and I know they had at least one season ticket left earlier today. That is unless he’s a bore and you don’t want to car share with him to the games :p

@Mild-Mannered Janitor @Nick ?

It would be ideal

I will happily pay for his ticket. However I am looking for the club to offer a deal on the tickets for the factory guys. I am not looking for any free tickets. We are not necessarily looking for anything special just the opportunity for a number of people to spend a few hours with him.

Users who are viewing this thread