Help of all City fans! (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Hi All!

Looking for your help please, on Saturday myself and a few others from Blocks 14-16 want to create an atmosphere that will inspire our lads to victory over Notts County.

I have listed below two tweets that I have posted on Twitter, which has since been shared on Facebook, by players such as Jordan Shipley and other places too!

1st Tweet;

For @Coventry_City fans sitting in Singers Corner on Saturday night please can you bring a flag or scarf for a display before the game against Notts County? #PUSB #SeaOfSkyBlue ⚽️

2nd Tweet;

The support for this idea has been magnificent and well received by the Sky Blue Army Thank you!

It would be magnificent if all fans, situated in Singers Corner or not could bring something Sky Blue to add to our #SeaOfSkyBlue and create an unforgettable atmosphere #PUSB

The original idea was solely for the fans in Singers Corner, however the idea has been well received and numerous fans in other areas of the ground have suggested they’d also like to get involved.

So my plea is that if you’re attending the game this Saturday and you’re in Block 3 or 23, Singers Corner or the Exec Boxes, if you could bring a scarf of a flag to wave prior to the players arrival on the pitch it would be incredible, the aim is to create a sea of sky blue, much like we had at Wembley in 2017 that could spur our lads onto victory - afterall this is one of the biggest games in the Clubs recent history and we want to give them the best atmosphere to play in.

Two side notes, firstly I apologise if anyone feels that I am instructing them on how to support their team, my aim is to improve the atmosphere for Saturdays game, no malice or ill-intent meant by this.

Secondly I hope we can get permission from the Club to add to this idea in the coming days!

Thanks!

CovBurty

class idea. I got my scarf out for the Morecombe game. but took it off as it was too hot. was going to swing it around when we scored. we didn't score so didn't feel bad leaving it. I deffo will bring Sat. Block 18. where a load of boring bastards sit. so I can wave it in their boring faces and listen to the moans

ccfc_ukr

Great shout... I sit in Block 18 too so will look out for the other scarf wavers in that area! :D

You'd think that perhaps the Club could get behind this and mass produce a flag or tshirt or something for every seat to have maximum impact?!... If only!

Greggs

Big dilemma, we always lose when i take/wear a scarf....

ccfcrob

Hi All!

Looking for your help please, on Saturday myself and a few others from Blocks 14-16 want to create an atmosphere that will inspire our lads to victory over Notts County.

I have listed below two tweets that I have posted on Twitter, which has since been shared on Facebook, by players such as Jordan Shipley and other places too!

1st Tweet;

For @Coventry_City fans sitting in Singers Corner on Saturday night please can you bring a flag or scarf for a display before the game against Notts County? #PUSB #SeaOfSkyBlue ⚽️

2nd Tweet;

The support for this idea has been magnificent and well received by the Sky Blue Army Thank you!

It would be magnificent if all fans, situated in Singers Corner or not could bring something Sky Blue to add to our #SeaOfSkyBlue and create an unforgettable atmosphere #PUSB

The original idea was solely for the fans in Singers Corner, however the idea has been well received and numerous fans in other areas of the ground have suggested they’d also like to get involved.

So my plea is that if you’re attending the game this Saturday and you’re in Block 3 or 23, Singers Corner or the Exec Boxes, if you could bring a scarf of a flag to wave prior to the players arrival on the pitch it would be incredible, the aim is to create a sea of sky blue, much like we had at Wembley in 2017 that could spur our lads onto victory - afterall this is one of the biggest games in the Clubs recent history and we want to give them the best atmosphere to play in.

Two side notes, firstly I apologise if anyone feels that I am instructing them on how to support their team, my aim is to improve the atmosphere for Saturdays game, no malice or ill-intent meant by this.

Secondly I hope we can get permission from the Club to add to this idea in the coming days!

Thanks!
Love it!

RegTheDonk

Cool, I only get old faithful out for special occasions .... our first ever play off game surely qualifies.

Adge

Only if you don’t bang that silly drum throughout the game. Deal?

christonabike

Would be nice if you dyed your Mr Blobby outfit sky blue just for this game mate.
Lol! Fat people like CCFC too!

RoboCCFC90

God some fans do really think they are important, what you think we going to wear bloody Mr blobby outfits offs!!!

No fan is important than any other, just trying to put an idea that was in my head into practice, just to improve the atmosphere and make the occasion better.

skybluesam66

from the offal:-

• The flag does not have an attached flag pole
  • In the case of an attached flag pole, it is made from wood and plastic only and is no longer than 1 metre in length and 1cm in diameter.

so can the flag have an attached pole or not?

Wiseoldfool

No fan is important than any other, just trying to put an idea that was in my head into practice, just to improve the atmosphere and make the occasion better.
You and your mates keep upthe good work the atmosphere has been fantastic lately and that comes from someone who is nearer 70 than 60.I still remember when I was young and helping to create an atmosphere with my mates.Founder member of the old west-end,have't got a spare drum have you lol.

greys4life

class idea. I got my scarf out for the Morecombe game. but took it off as it was too hot. was going to swing it around when we scored. we didn't score so didn't feel bad leaving it. I deffo will bring Sat. Block 18. where a load of boring bastards sit. so I can wave it in their boring faces and listen to the moans
Why don't you move seats?

Think this is a top idea - but should now be made to be about more than singers corners - us boring ********** will be wearing sky blue as well and swinging our scarves

Users who are viewing this thread