Dabo the Dalmatian

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TTG

Dog

ccfc92

Dabo is currently the front runner :D

I told her we signed him from Chelsea and her mother was a ST holder at Stamford Bridge so nearly convinced her :D

Sick Boy

Ha. That’s what they want you to think. Mine (from Cambridge area) was a season ticket holder with me for a few years (pre-children), but couldn’t give a toss these days. Think she’d have preferred my, sorry our, son to be an arsenal fan or some other wanky prem team, but he’s a good lad and is now a full on Sky Blue.

Good luck with the conversion ;)
Mine just mocks us and the empty stadium at St Andrews, she also says that the sky blue colour kit is disgusting.
I consider myself a very a patient person.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I agree with Wingy.....its gotta be a 2-tone reference.

How about "Walt" or "Jabsco" ?

8ed0caad80c04263b384540859795142.jpg

ccfc922

Unfortunately on 15th March, Dabo had to go to sleep because of kidney issues from birth 😔

He was a real character and even his last few days got kicked out off ICU at the vets for "singing" which was annoying the other patients 🙄🤣

Definitely the hardest thing I've had to go through, as he was only 22 months old and lot's to give.

Attachments

• IMG-20220312-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20220312-WA0009.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-20220106-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20220106-WA0012.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG-20210928-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20210928-WA0013.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG-20210925-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210925-WA0000.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG-20210731-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20210731-WA0004.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 52

Terry Gibson's perm

Unfortunately on 15th March, Dabo had to go to sleep because of kidney issues from birth 😔

He was a real character and even his last few days got kicked out off ICU at the vets for "singing" which was annoying the other patients 🙄🤣

Definitely the hardest thing I've had to go through, as he was only 22 months old and lot's to give.

That is really sad he looked a lovely boy.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Sorry about that mate. RIP Dabo

Tommo1993

I’m so so gutted for you. We’ve got a 5 month old pup and the idea of anything bad happening to her terrifies us.

God help us when we have kids.

RIP Dabo, you looked like the goodest boy!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
½

Bloody Hell! I really feel for you. I am an absolute animal lover and get truly upset when one passes away. My last old boy was 15½ when he crossed the bridge. That was 12 years ago. I still miss him like crazy. I now have a fabulous little man who is my life. He goes everywhere with me and if dogs aren't allowed, I simply go elsewhere. Had him at 10 weeks old and he's now 7½. I DREAD losing him! He might just be a little Chihuahua to some people but he's all dog and loads of love! Here he is......
Harvey.jpg

ovduk78

That is so sad & as someone who has also had to make that terrible decision I know your pain. Even in such a short life he will have left you with some incredible memories.

coop

Call it shithead always wanted to call my dog that as it would be funny when shouting him.

Frostie

So sorry for your loss. 😔

This little chap has been my best pal for 12 & a half years now & having a few health issues. I dread the day I lose him.

Boo.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread