Help needed for sick boy (1 Viewer)

ricohroar

Hi guys if any of you have old City tops or scarfs then this guy is in need:

Taken from facebook: -

This is Alfie my 6 year old son who cant walk or talk and will have a shortened life expectancy due to his disorder MECP2 duplication syndrome ,we came up with the idea to create the biggest chain of Football scarfs,shirts and flags to raise awareness for his disorder as only 28 boys and 1 girl suffer from this in the UK and the response has been huge over a 1.5 miles in 6 weeks and we are doing this till the end of the season taking the chain round grounds to raise awareness and funds for the UK mecp2 group ,we have also had some great signed items for us to auction off as well ,so if you have anything scarf ,shirt ,flag pm us for address or you might want us to bring the chain to your club ,for more info you can go to my sons page and add to your likes https;//www.facebook.com/thealfielundfund
10733421_449348318530180_8289174226560217434_o.jpg 10484954_449348688530143_7524699311655168144_n.jpg

I sent a few City ones today but they need as many as poss.

Thanks

wingy

How sad
What great idea maybe the trust could coelect these prior to a game and send them on
For a moment with that thread ttile I thought someone was having a poke at our very own Sick Boy
God bless that family and what they're going through

letsallsingtogether

How sad
What great idea maybe the trust could coelect these prior to a game and send them on
For a moment with that thread ttile I thought someone was having a poke at our very own Sick Boy
God bless that family and what they're going through

Yes need to get the word out and then do some matchday collections.......

I'm sure I have some to give.

Users who are viewing this thread