Help From Other Clubs (1 Viewer)

hatchett87

We've already had plenty of messages from fans of other clubs. I propose contacting the message boards of every club and asking for their support, initially by mailing the Football League, but beyond that, in any way that they think can help. If we all picked a letter and went to the boards of each club whose name starts with that letter, we could soon cover them all. I believe that there is a lot of solidarity amongst football fans, and whilst some may scoff at us, I'm sure that we would get support. Maybe, if the Football League continued to get flooded, particularly by fans of other clubs, then they may be forced into acting.

I know that some will want to criticise this idea, and I respect your opinion. But please let's keep this abuse free; I'm just a Coventry fan, who is sick to the core with what is happening at our club, and want to try something to help out.

dadgad

Good idea.
Great post from a Chester fan yesterday.
Raising awareness throughout football cannot hurt even if the media are PL obsessed.

letsallsingtogether

We've already had plenty of messages from fans of other clubs. I propose contacting the message boards of every club and asking for their support, initially by mailing the Football League, but beyond that, in any way that they think can help. If we all picked a letter and went to the boards of each club whose name starts with that letter, we could soon cover them all. I believe that there is a lot of solidarity amongst football fans, and whilst some may scoff at us, I'm sure that we would get support. Maybe, if the Football League continued to get flooded, particularly by fans of other clubs, then they may be forced into acting.

I know that some will want to criticise this idea, and I respect your opinion. But please let's keep this abuse free; I'm just a Coventry fan, who is sick to the core with what is happening at our club, and want to try something to help out.

I don't want A,B or L

djbooth

If we really want support from other fans would it not be better to ask them not to go to any of our home games played at Northampton. Also to ask any Coventry fans who do want to go to games played at Northampton to only wear away tops

Last edited:

rupert_bear

If we really want support from other fans would it not be better to ask them not to go to any of our home games played at Northampton. Also to ask any Coventry fans who do want to go to games played at Northampton to only wear away tops
Good idea about trying to get away fans not to go to home games but what about taking it a little further and ask Division 2 clubs to not go to Northampton thus staving the cobblers of cash£. Just gettind a 100 fans per club to back that would cost Northampton £2k a game a lot of money for them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread