Help … at wits end. (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

My two daughters season tickets are with me, it’s only allowed me to buy mine. these tickets are reserved until 11 tomorrow, tried everything online, mailed the club, no response, any ideas????

they are attached to me on my log in but wont allow me to select them.

Saddlebrains

You have to physically log in to the other 2 accounts as seats are reserved

I had to do it with my 2, got mine logged out logged in as my son, got his, logged out, logged in as my daughter

Once you're in its reserved for you to just click buy

GIMOC

Try this.

Go into your network, open the individual that you have assigned to you and edit - you then choose to ‘manage’ for them. It sends them an email (or they can log into their account) asking them to confirm you have permission. When that is done you will be able to buy their seat - hope this helps

David O'Day

My daughter has logged in to her account and it says not available for you at this time.
Is she trying to select her ticket on the stadium plan? If so you can't do that and she needs to click on the profile/notifications icon in the top right (it will have a red circle on it) in there it says you have a reserved ticket and you click on that link

AOM

Not sure if helpful at all, but we've had to move seats from our usual season ticket seats due to not being able to access a (child) members account, and it's let me select new seats and assign myself and other members linked to my network to the new seats

skyblueheaven

Try this.

Go into your network, open the individual that you have assigned to you and edit - you then choose to ‘manage’ for them. It sends them an email (or they can log into their account) asking them to confirm you have permission. When that is done you will be able to buy their seat - hope this helps
Spot on..that's what I had to do.

Users who are viewing this thread