hello from ZIMBABWE (1 Viewer)

chinouyazue

hello SKY BLUES i am chinouyazue. i watch CCFC when PETER NDLOVU join and i love them since . i have CCFC 90/91 jersey with NDLOVU name . i dont speak english i just follow i hope i can speak about CCFC with fellow SKY BLUES .

thanks

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Urm..... Hi from the Isle of Wight :welcome:

The Reverend Skyblue

welcome chino, if you don't mind me calling you that.
We have fan, not plural, in Zimbabwe, i can't believe anyone supporting Cov from Africa.

Your English will not improve on this forum, and you might learn a few words you will never need in your written English.
The language is particularly poor after another loss , but at least you have three months before we lose to someone else

Greetings from darkest Norfolk, not France.

The Rev

wingy

hello SKY BLUES i am chinouyazue. i watch CCFC when PETER NDLOVU join and i love them since . i have CCFC 90/91 jersey with NDLOVU name . i dont speak english i just follow i hope i can speak about CCFC with fellow SKY BLUES .

thanks
Hi Chino are there any other Bulowayo Bullets out there you can point us in the direction of.

Nick

Administrator
Welcome to the site.

Are you just visiting Coventry and sharing a computer with another member? :facepalm:

pusbccfc

Good evening from the exotic Eastern green,
How's everyone tonight?

W

westcountry_skyblue

It was quite lush in the spring sunshine here in the west country today!!!

ccfcdan

Peter Ndlovu was sleeping with the police officer a few doors down from my mums, as kids we used to hound him when he came out the house. Just thought id share that! :D

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Peter Ndlovu was sleeping with the police officer a few doors down from my mums, as kids we used to hound him when he came out the house. Just thought id share that! :D

By that I presume you mean a FEMALE police officer!! :D

_brian_

thanks

Hello friend. You are friend as you fellow Sky Blue. Me will do best to type slowly so you understand. You welcome on board to talk CCFC. Me hope you have fun!!! LOL!*

*This mean 'laughing out loud'. Let me know if you no understand me.

Users who are viewing this thread