Heidar Helguson (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Coventry City boss Chris Coleman is seeking talks with Bolton Wanderers striker Heidar Helguson.

The new manager at the Sky Blues - who are just four points above the Championship danger zone - hopes to persuade Helguson to join on loan until the end of the season.

Coleman signed Helguson when manager at Fulham.

It looks to be another Fulham link?

I think players seem to like Coleman so maybe things like this are realistic?

sky_blue_tommy

Yeah, maybe.

All the rumours bode well. I know they can seem to appear from out of nowhere but there seem to have been so many batting about over the last few days that it's nice to get the impression Coleman's at least looking about. I don't know if Dowie's inactivity latterly was because his hands were tied or what but it's nice to have some positive rumours / speculation for a change!

Nick

Administrator
Definately!

A lot of players who have played under Coleman seem to rate him highly and respect him but he seems to have us playing good football.

Dowie seemed a bit soft but I think if you messed up Coleman would be the first to tell you to buck your ideas up which gets players playing properly.

I really hope he does get a "big name" in and get a few goals away.

covcity4life

coleman should concentrate on wales, pressley can buy his own players,dont need his help!

proper cheeky that

ajsccfc

You're going to feel such a fool when he announces his unretirement and signs for us tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread