Health and Safety (1 Viewer)

Sutty

So, these banners get taken away for health and safety reasons right?

At half time, they did that thing where they hoof a ball into the crowd and someone has to catch it to win a prize. Is this not infinitely more dangerous? There's people climbing over each other on the stairs to try and catch the ball! One bloke caught one on the stairs leaning over the entrance! :facepalm:

It sounds a bit stupid but I'd have thought there's more chance of someone getting injured in amongst a crowd of people trying to catch a ball on the stairs than getting tangled up in a bedsheet.

ajsccfc

You do see the kids swarm for those balls, I'm surprised nobody's taken a fall.

Incidentally, did someone get to keep the ball Jutkiewicz charitably fired into the crowd late on?

Sutty

You do see the kids swarm for those balls, I'm surprised nobody's taken a fall.

Incidentally, did someone get to keep the ball Jutkiewicz charitably fired into the crowd late on?

Someone did yes.

It landed on a ship somewhere in the South China Sea. :whistle:

SkyBlue_Bear83

I thought this too at half time, it is only a matter of time before someone takes a tumble stretching to catch one of those footballs.

ajsccfc

Not really related, but I remember seeing someone take an almighty fall trying to catch a foul ball at an MLB game. He was fine, but it was the kind of height someone could easily have died from.

Also, he caught the ball and held on to it even when falling. That's commitment baby.

Nonleagueherewecome

So did nobody manage to get a banner with a fire certificate, then? Is that it..they've won?

I best be buying myself a SISU OUT t-shirt, then. If they can be made big and baggy, maybe I can take it off and wave it as a banner?!

cornoccfc

_55769427_kean_out.jpg

Hope they had a certificate!

Users who are viewing this thread