'He only cost a million...' (1 Viewer)

Bristol sky blue

Christ we've come a long way in 4 years, hearing the SBA sing that loud last night really brings it home...

Remember watching us lose 2-0 away at Yeovil 4 years ago (with literally only one person serving alcohol to away fans before the match that hot afternoon), the likes of Stuart Beavon labouring away up front, lots of dissenting voices on the away terrace...

It really is remarkable how much progress we have made (on the pitch!) Huge credit to Robins, whose stubborness with certain tactics has baffled me at times but he obviously knows what he is doing and long may it continue.

tskezz

Christ we've come a long way in 4 years, hearing the SBA sing that loud last night really brings it home...

Remember watching us lose 2-0 away at Yeovil 4 years ago (with literally only one person serving alcohol to away fans before the match that hot afternoon), the likes of Stuart Beavon labouring away up front, lots of dissenting voices on the away terrace...

It really is remarkable how much progress we have made (on the pitch!) Huge credit to Robins, whose stubborness with certain tactics has baffled me at times but he obviously knows what he is doing and long may it continue.

Feel the same but with a un-roofed Newport County ground in the pouring rain in league 2 as my reference point

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread