He could have been a contender..... (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

As they say in Spain…Sometimes the bull he wins

Barbaric and unnecessary and wrong on every level. Plus the ‘bull fighters’ in that one sided of one sided fights look complete dicks in their outfits!!!!

wingy

As they say in Spain…Sometimes the bull he wins

Barbaric and unnecessary and wrong on every level. Plus the ‘bull fighters’ in that one sided of one sided fights look complete dicks in their outfits!!!!
Only to us it seems , I've no Idea how popular it is where it exists, more than fox hunting,no Idea.

Grendel

My originial post appeared gleeful that someone had died & thats not right..... Evos timely turd made me think twice.

I laughed to be fair I couldn’t care less if they all died

JAM See

Fox hunting is also abhorrent.
What's your opinion on horse racing?

I'm coming around to the position that it's not something I want to be involved in anymore.

Any 'sport' that enables the death of consenting animals (i.e humans), I'm basically comfortable with. Animals that can't give consent (i.e. non-humans) I'm increasingly uncomfortable with.

Don't mind eating animals occasionally, but seeing them die in the name of sport seems wrong.

Hypocritical I know, but there you go.

Covkid1968#

What's your opinion on horse racing?

I'm coming around to the position that it's not something I want to be involved in anymore.

Any 'sport' that enables the death of consenting animals (i.e humans), I'm basically comfortable with. Animals that can't give consent (i.e. non-humans) I'm increasingly uncomfortable with.

Don't mind eating animals occasionally, but seeing them die in the name of sport seems wrong.

Hypocritical I know, but there you go.
Not sure about that one….they do seem to enjoy it. But I understand the point you are making

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread