HDMI Splitters (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

Do they work?

I’ve moved Everything from the living room into the conservatory, while I decorate. When I move everything back, can I keep Virgin Media in the conservatory by getting a HDMI Splitter and running a hdmi cable from the V6 box thru a hole in the wall to a telly?

cheers in advance for any helpful replies!

Nick

Administrator
So you just want to be able to watch whats on the living room TV in the conservatory?

You could use something like this:

Have used them at work for splitting CCTV off onto multiple screens and they seem to work.

One of the reviews says:

This tiny thing works perfectly for me, splitting my old Sky+HD box video to deliver perfect pictures on my main TV and, via a wireless HDMI extender, to a second TV in my office. My HDMI extender was supposed to accomplish this without help by looping the HDMI signal through the unit but this made it malfunction constantly. But by taking the loop-through out of the equation, the extender now works perfectly. I joyously recommend this HDMI splitter. II didn't need to get a power adapter for it but I did need to plug the supplied USB charging cable into the USB slot on my Sky box.

Make sure you don't buy a "switch" though, that's if you only have 1 port on your TV and want to be able to switch between inputs (Xbox, virgin box etc).

M&B Stand

So you just want to be able to watch whats on the living room TV in the conservatory?

You could use something like this:

Have used them at work for splitting CCTV off onto multiple screens and they seem to work.

One of the reviews says:

Make sure you don't buy a "switch" though, that's if you only have 1 port on your TV and want to be able to switch between inputs (Xbox, virgin box etc).

Yes.

Nice one. I’ll get one of them

OffenhamSkyBlue

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread