Hazard or sterling (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Now I know this may appear a daft question on the face of it to many people, but who is better.

Sterling has a fantastic record at City and I believe is massively underrated by many, has better stats at man City than hazard had at Chelsea... And continues to grow and improve...

Hazard was great at Chelsea no doubt..

Who you picking

rob9872

Anyone whp chooses Hazard is a massive massive racist.

Edit, both fantastic :)

Covstu

Big fan of Sterling, gets a lot of shit but he consistently performs and scores regularly. Hazard was quality but hasn’t performed at Madrid but I think will grow into that role next year, he’s gone from being ‘the man’ to a team member and he needs a little more time to adjust I think

RingoCCFC

Sterling for me, love watching that lad dance his way on and around the ball! He gets a lot of writing off but I think his results prove his value. Pep isn’t the kind of guy that likes shit players!

giphy.gif

True that Hazard has went from big boy to one of the boys and I think he’s an exceptional player that suits Real Madrid and would have been great there a few seasons back maybe but they’re not as good as they once were either. Think after a season he’ll either make his worth or he’ll be another PL prodigy that doesn’t adapt to Spanish football!

CJ_covblaze

Been critical of Sterling in the past but he’s second to none in his position at present. A lot more to come from him too.

skyblue1991

Both very good players.

Sterling fits very well into the City team, whereas I would say Hazard is more adaptable.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread