Having a sort out (1 Viewer)

Ian1779

89842439-39E9-425A-B7EE-CBA03CADBD5D.jpeg Seeing as we’re on lockdown got roped into tidying up some stuff.
Found this from when they used to do those pay to play games at HR... I joined a team last minute from the Letsallsingtogther forum.
Wondered if anyone recognised any of the people, or if anyone on here recognised themselves??

Thought I played in this game but don't appear in the photo. Are any players missing from the sides, or maybe I've been screenshot out...

jimmyhillsfanclub

Yeah - Roger Mellie, Timbo, DV9, Louthy and some more I can’t remember.

Crickey......thats a blast from the past.

There were some great lads on the old untrust forum.....and some crooks...and some cranks...

The forum is still up online...but is dead as a dodo.

The last decent thread of any note thats available for public viewing is a classic thread charting the highs, lows & inevitable conclusion to the Tony Mowbray season through the eyes of some very jaded old heads :cigar:.

Funnily enough, Realist is referenced in it too.....made me laugh anyhow.

Can some one please give me back the City I love!

wingy

Crickey......thats a blast from the past.

There were some great lads on the old untrust forum.....and some crooks...and some cranks...

The forum is still up online...but is dead as a dodo.

The last decent thread of any note thats available for public viewing is a classic thread charting the highs, lows & inevitable conclusion to the Tony Mowbray season through the eyes of some very jaded old heads :cigar:.

Funnily enough, Realist is referenced in it too.....made me laugh anyhow.

Can some one please give me back the City I love!
Ahh
Getting a 404

skybluesam66

and the very last paragraph in that post, probably says it all

But was very impressed with Sterry & also Jack McBean when he came on - looks like a proper centre forward.
Burge has also improved since I last saw him & might be about as good as we can hope for at this level.

by the way
Sterry played 10 times for Crewe after leaving us and that is all
Jack McBean has retired
Lee Burge - is just Lee Burge

Skybluefaz

But was very impressed with Sterry & also Jack McBean when he came on - looks like a proper centre forward.
Burge has also improved since I last saw him & might be about as good as we can hope for at this level.

by the way
Jack McBean has retired
Might start a band called 'The Jack McBean Mystery', who's in?
What the hell was that all about?

Legia Sky Blue

by the way
Jack McBean has retired

Was that posted by Nick? I'm pretty sure I remember him being a fan of McBean (not so sure about Sterry and Burge though).

Users who are viewing this thread