Haven't seen it mentioned (1 Viewer)

ps1948

The ref yesterday was as bad as the one v Scunthorpe. He allowed so many of their players to make cynical and, in some cases nasty challenges, without booking them. I know they had 4 yellows in the end, but one guy could have been sent off for two obvious yellow card offences in the first twenty minutes, and Leon Clarke's challenge on Stephens could/should have been a straight red.
Then we had the linesman who allowed GBH by Hussey on Murphy at least 3 times, and even managed to flag the wrong way for a throw, before allowing the player to take it 10 yards up the pitch.......
I am amazed how poor the standard of officiating is at League One level.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I know it's a mans game but Maddison needs protection some shockers going in on him yesterday just cynical, teams rotate who commits the foul so every 4/5 is by the same player of the ref had the bottle
To book the first player they would stop it as their plan wouldn't work.

But the inconsistencies are horrendous and annoy me more than anything (see ref v Scunthorpe)

The linesmen are just as bad terrified to make a decision made me laugh yesterday when Maddison chased it down and put it out for their throw in the corner than go for a goal kick and he flagged for our throw, sums them up.

skybluetony176

Bad refereeing seems to be the standard for the league. Can't remember seeing of hearing of a good one. Certainly not in a Coventry game.

stevefloyd

Lets face it if you want to be a referee you are usually a power trip tool and don't really have a fucking clue how the game is played because you're too shit to play

Users who are viewing this thread