Have we discovered a club legend? (1 Viewer)

lord_garrincha

No, not Gyokeres... He'd need to score 40 this season to even be considered with Max... Or any of the others!

But Gavin Ward... 'rightly' awarded the Tom Bayliss pen against Notts County, and then completed the turnaround yesterday by 'applying the rules' for the Godden pen.

Both on days when it was pouring it down!

Bravo Mr Ward... Someone get him a CCFPA tie!

Otis

No, not Gyokeres... He'd need to score 40 this season to even be considered with Max... Or any of the others!

But Gavin Ward... 'rightly' awarded the Tom Bayliss pen against Notts County, and then completed the turnaround yesterday by 'applying the rules' for the Godden pen.

He always comes to us in times of crisis.

He is our emergency Ward.

🙄

clint van damme

I was slating him but when you put it like that.......
Thi k I just had a downer on refs after Wednesday.

Londonccfcfan

Shssss hes gonna give sweet FA next time.

That reminds me the conditions were similar that day too.

rob9872

I remember we used to say this about Drysdale then he stiffed us a few games in a row

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He always comes to us in times of crisis.

He is our emergency Ward.

🙄

Ladies & Gentleman, Otis is in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread