Have we actually heard from the 'club', ACL, Council, Administartor or F.L. yet? (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

My goodness how everyone is treating the ordinary hard working football fan and his families with such contempt is nothing short of a disgrace. Shame on the lot of them.

I can't help wonder sometimes with the price we are expected to pay too, just how football has lost it's way.

We have players paid millions a year and everyone seems to forget without the fans who pay their few bob from Sky TV to match day tickets are getting so badly mistreated throughout the game today.

Brighton Sky Blue

My goodness how everyone is treating the ordinary hard working football fan and his families with such contempt is nothing short of a disgrace. Shame on the lot of them.

I can't help wonder sometimes with the price we are expected to pay too, just how football has lost it's way.

We have players paid millions a year and everyone seems to forget without the fans who pay their few bob from Sky TV to match day tickets are getting so badly mistreated throughout the game today.

Last season you could've got a ticket at Bayern Munich for half the price of a full adult ticket at a City game. Who is doing better? In fact, whose domestic and national games are in a healthier state?

Sky Blue Pete

Last season you could've got a ticket at Bayern Munich for half the price of a full adult ticket at a City game. Who is doing better? In fact, whose domestic and national games are in a healthier state?

Stop it you'll make me feel so guilty I will need to cancel my sky subscription

Brighton Sky Blue

Given they'll be paying some cash to the club this coming season, might be a good idea.

I've no objection at all to TV's involvement-the Bundesliga's income from it is pretty enormous too. They have the edge in putting fan satisfaction and enjoyment on a level footing with providing entertaining football which is what keeps everybody interested without having to bury themselves with debt. Were their rules implemented over here the likes of SISU would never have got a look in.

wingy

well this ones shot off topic pretty rapid ,for what Its worth I can honestly say Murdoch has probably taken the grand total of about 60p from me In 38 yrs of adulthood>:jerkit::jerkit:

Sky Blue Pete

well this ones shot off topic pretty rapid ,for what Its worth I can honestly say Murdoch has probably taken the grand total of about 60p from me In 38 yrs of adulthood>:jerkit::jerkit:

Good for you - I am ashamed I have Sky and should cancel subscription

Users who are viewing this thread