Have Sisu gone soft? (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

I understand that there is an agreement in place that CCFC will remain at the Ricoh till 2018? and yet we have not seen or heard of any details regarding the negotiations which brought about this agreement. Bearing in mind that Wasps are new in town and presumably wish to keep the Coventry public," on side" would this have not been a very good time to have negotiated a wider share of the overall income from the stadium and to let us all know if turned down? Up to this point Sisu have always played the," victim" card when not getting what they want but here we have nothing. What has changed their approach this time?

stupot07

Wasn't this just the sign off on the +2 of the already negotiated 2+2 year deal? I can't see anything more in it than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

I understand that there is an agreement in place that CCFC will remain at the Ricoh till 2018? and yet we have not seen or heard of any details regarding the negotiations which brought about this agreement. Bearing in mind that Wasps are new in town and presumably wish to keep the Coventry public," on side" would this have not been a very good time to have negotiated a wider share of the overall income from the stadium and to let us all know if turned down? Up to this point Sisu have always played the," victim" card when not getting what they want but here we have nothing. What has changed their approach this time?
Not really.

rupert_bear

Well at the end of the day they have reduced the rent from £1.3 million a year to just £100000 until 2018 so not bad business that when you think about it

shmmeee

We signed this deal two years ago!!

Samo

Wasn't this just the sign off on the +2 of the already negotiated 2+2 year deal? I can't see anything more in it than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Yup, nothing to see here... move along.

hill83

Well at the end of the day they have reduced the rent from £1.3 million a year to just £100000 until 2018 so not bad business that when you think about it

tumblr_ljq77svYwA1qavmeoo1_500.gif

ccfc1234

Joy is shrewd, staying suits us, we had the right to extend the loan at the agreed price, which was not too unreasonable.
It means we can keep a watching brief over the wasps experiment and stay where we belong. Having said that if the branding of the seats etc goes very rugby focused next season I would be frustrated very quickly and longing for pastures new.

dongonzalos

SISU need somewhere to play where the ckub funds itself. It seems that this deal does that.
They need this until all legal avenues are exhausted one way or the other. I don't think they have gone soft.

Astute

Good that we are only paying 100k. The rest of it is shit though so how can it be not bad business?

Users who are viewing this thread