Have Sisu decided they are not going to finance us any more? (1 Viewer)

CJparker

Sisu, pay the rent,
Sisu Sisu pay the rent!

Although it looks ominous now - have they decided that in fact they are not going to throw more good money after bad, or are they genuinely taking stock i.e. working out budgets for next season before they continue to invest.

I don't criticise everything they do, but you only have to look at the state of the club to see that they have failed. The big picture seems to be they want to cut their losses, only question is by how much - hence the dance with ACL / Hoffman.

derbyskyblue

I think we might be looking at the end game here. Sisu either get the rent reduction they want, or they call it a day.
I dont know how many season tickets have been sold so far but i'm guessing its poor compared to this time last year. Maybe people are holding off at the moment but pretty soon thats all going to go with wages etc, and if there is no more season ticket money coming in i can see sisu saying fook this.

OyJimmy

Hope they call it a day. Because all they have no idea what they are doing in the football business, as they themselves said

sky blue john

Looks to me that they have got everything in place to pull the plug and are having one last attempt to try and force the councel into a corner.

Grendel

Hope they call it a day. Because all they have no idea what they are doing in the football business, as they themselves said

Hope they call it a day - and what close the club. :facepalm:

kdrinkell

Hope they call it a day - and what close the club. :facepalm:

Will it be that bad if it closes ? A faceless company were the supposed saviour but have done fuck all else after,if they would have invested the other season at christmas maybe we could of made the play offs but nooo they want summat for nothing at our expense.

Grendel

Diehard Si

I'm sure I read that Fisher held back the rent not SISU.

I know some say he's their puppet, but is technically a Ccfc employee.

Grendel

Don't worry, when we end up in the Athium Midland Combination League, it will still be AT at the helm.

Well it would be more his level.

Nonleagueherewecome

Didn't SISU decide they weren't gonna finance us any more last Spring, hence the new board with all the Cluoting spouting about "going cap in hand to "the bank" (SISU)" and "self-sustainable.."

Users who are viewing this thread