have leicester sacked sven? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbarcher

Reports on Beeb saying he's been chopped..... shame

rob9872

was a straight match bet available on Sven from LCFC or Nancy from strictly to go first :)

Please may I be the first to say "I was right" and claim to be one of the smug ones who said before the start of the season that he would be gone by the turn of the year :)

wingy

Need to remember this when we're all applying our shortermist views on the city at the moment.

valiant15

How does he do it? That's the trouble with foreign owners who no little about the game,anything other than instant success and its bye bye. Hilarious though.

gouldberg

Should we all write to Leicester and recommend they hire Aidy Boothroyd?

ccfcway

any half decent manager with a team with the spine of

------------Schimchael---------------
---St Ledger--------Mills------------
-------King---------Danns-----------
-------Nugent----Beckford----------

will do some damage

Its a dream job for someone who is in anyway decent....

AFCCOVENTRY

Can someone actually tell me what Sven has achieved in his career? Probably the most hyped up shit manager around. Pretty much won nothing in his managerial career.

Marty

Sven is clueless, still living of the succes from Lazio, and please don't bring the England debate into it, he may have some good stats but his style of football dire to say the least, not only that, but we struggled against teams we should be rolling over, add to that the best squad in generations and his stats don't quite look so good then. Even then he made woeful tactical decisions and failed to react to changing circustances.

If they employ someone who isn't completely useless they could literally walk away with the league next season. I feel that some of the signings made by Sven were off a manager not really having a direction and just hoarding players for the sake of it. They have a decent core but add some true quality (which sven failed to do), then they will go up no problem.

Covstu

unbelievable he has gone, i bet he got millions for that deal!! He did a great job at keeping Lester at mid table!!!

guicey15

Leicester = Laughing stock of the championship. They were unbeaten in 8 games in the league this season then lost 1 won 1 lost 1 and he's suddenly sacked. Imagine if we had an impatient board like that! We'd get through 46 managers a season :laugh:

AngryAnt

Can someone actually tell me what Sven has achieved in his career? Probably the most hyped up shit manager around. Pretty much won nothing in his managerial career.

[video=youtube;q33sNrncVmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q33sNrncVmI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

:):) Least he's had a music video dedicated to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread