Have any of you named children after Coventry City ? (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

As above have any of you named children after Coventry or Coventry Legends ? My Daughters middle name is Sky (no not after the TV company!)

I sometimes wonder if the people in suits running the club actually realise how much our club means to most of us, we go to so many extreme's as fans and I feel like we get constantly dissapointed while the people at the top only care about themselves and their money...

Love this club more than anything, but it gets bloody difficult sometimes !

PUSB

torchomatic

I did fancy Lloyd (after Ooh Aah) for my son, but my wife wouldn't have it.

rob9872

I met a woman called Carmen so named because she liked cars and men. She asked my name "BJ Titsenbier" I replied :)

(sorry a bit of an old one I know)

Perryccfc

My 8 year old nephew got a hamster last season and called HER Marlon "/ not sure what it's called now tho? It may still be marlon but by his personality, I'm guessing it's changed. Probs to Gael

rob9872

We have three kids called Yourmomsyourdad, Shitonthevilla and David

rob9872

He is different, but we try not to make a big thing of it and treat them all with equal contempt

I have a cat called McSheff. She just sits around on her arse all day and every now and again tries to chase a ball...

...she only ever mis-controls it and it goes straight to the neighbours cat.

Moff

Yes my kids are called,

Relegation Battle
Depressed
Get SISU out
Not another one being sold to Birmingham
and
heading for administration.

They get on well, and are all mad sky blues:D:D

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I wanted to call my eldest Centre Circle but the missus wouldn't have it! We ended up with Penalty Spot. He's called "Spot" for short! :)

Users who are viewing this thread