Hate them all!! (1 Viewer)

wolfie

The more i read about the state of our club, from news papers and statements form every tom, dick and harry the more i think none of them care about ccfc. they are all playing minds games with us, the fans. they all want us to turn against the other party. well i got news for you. i hate you all, why dont you all just :censored: OFF. between all of you. you are destroying our club. I wish you all slow and painful deaths just so u know how us sky blues fan have felt for the past few years..............
:jerkit::mad:

W

westcountry_skyblue

Ditto Wolfie !!!
The more i read about the state of our club, from news papers and statements form every tom, dick and harry the more i think none of them care about ccfc. they are all playing minds games with us, the fans. they all want us to turn against the other party. well i got news for you. i hate you all, why dont you all just :censored: OFF. between all of you. you are destroying our club. I wish you all slow and painful deaths just so u know how us sky blues fan have felt for the past few years..............

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Jeez! I hate it when people hide their feelings! :D

skyblue1523

AGREED good post

Power to the People

Ashdown1

I played cricket yesterday with a whole mob, all Leicester, Forest and Derby fans all full of the joys of football despite the results they had to endure or celebrate. They just laugh at me being a Cov fan, the worst thing is them talking about all the embarrassing deeds by the hedge fund as if they really are representing our once great club..............they're not they are just temporary fucking imposters who we MUST get rid of !!

dongonzalos

I have to admit I am friends with Wolves,Birmingham, Derby,Villa, Forest and West Brom fans.

Generally they do laugh at what a joke Coventry has become.

Only the Wolves fan may regret it now.

WFC

I was going to say Wolves fans probably do it because everyone is laughing at them and with your current situation you're the only target they can pick on.

very well said sisu,acl,ccc all get out of our club and go and die!! Not harsh as you lot tossers trying kill our club off!!!

oakey

I understand the sentiment on this thread but, really, "a plague on both your houses" is a cop out.
Fans have to see the bigger picture that only one side owe us fans anything. It is the actions of our owners that are to blame. They have had 5 years to sort it and have failed.
Time to force them out together.
I wont buy a season ticket or attend home games outside Coventry.

Last edited:

Ashdown1

I can see all this alternative ground suggestion bullshit by SISU being a smart tactic as basically if they do strike a temporary agreement with the stadium owners and move back to the Ricoh people in their desperation to see the matches will take this as all positive and forget that the sharks are still in charge, still owe debts to ACL, still tried to distress ACL in order to force them down, will still be loading debt against the club....again, will still be cutting things to the bone and City will still have Mr Pressley spouting tripe that SISU want to hear about playing the youth every week..............meanwhile the club meanders below mid table in the third tier of English football for several more years.

SISU OUT now..................No compromise !!

Tonylinc

I really do not think that ACL want to see CCFC move away from the Ricoh any more that CCFC themselves want to move. It is all posturing. However, there comes a time when posturing has to result in action. Should that action result in CCFC playing "home" games away from Coventry can anybody ever see them returning? ACL will still be in charge and by that time will probably have moved on and with the history between the two sides still very sore there would unlikely be an agreement to play at the Ricoh.

georgehudson

imho, sisu will only invest / tamper, with a manoeuvre that will bring them as much 'dosh' as possible,
zero interest with fans, or players, 100% interest with / in, themselves,
we've had a succession of puppets fronting their outfit,
all of which has proved, to me, that they are totally unsuitable to own a football club,
over to the FA to pursue the guilty & protect the innocent

Users who are viewing this thread