Haskell (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Not about paying millions on players although that would be nice, it's about being able to compete on atleast equal terms with the likes of Crawley, Stevenage, fucking Doncaster and Crewe and then Peterbrough, Barnsley and Bristol City, not to mention the relegated premiership teams armed with millions of parachute money.

J

Jack Griffin

Or Sheffield Wednesday, we don't want to end up like them, a Championship/League One yo-yo team that was in the first tier of English Football for much of the 80's & 90's & who were faced with multiple insolvency orders in 2010. Wait a minute.... :facepalm:

ccfcway

I hope anybody who objected to SISU's role as a hedge fund is alarmed by Haskell's hotspots for business investment: Russia, South Africa, The Congo ...

The congo,

where they drink unbongo, the official home of embargo

its all begining to make sense

sky_blue_up_north

I'll wait till the ink is dry on the paper. Let hope its happens, but we've had some many new dawn's that have gone tits up. We need to see what happens on Friday first and see if SISU throw in the towel, which I doubt very much. I can see a very bitter battle ahead....:(

torchomatic

Seems like ACL are:

[video=youtube;_QE4E41-hk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QE4E41-hk0[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread