Haskall Family business (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Would have thought that that council will have the red carpet out for this guy below explains the Haskell company $550 million turnover which of course is impressive our guy Preston Haskell will obviously inherit this which makes the future of the club so secure for many years with people like this involved. Also interesting Haskell have completed 1,500 projects some being sports complex
'Haskell, one of the industry’s leading integrated design, engineering and construction firms, offers client-focused solutions in the commercial, industrial and civil infrastructure markets. With more than $550 million in annual revenue and over 1,500 completed projects to date, Haskell serves a multinational client base from strategic points across the United States and in Mexico.'

rob9872

It may be worth considerably more or less than $550m ... turnover does not equal value.

Big_Ben

Would have thought that that council will have the red carpet out for this guy below explains the Haskell company $550 million turnover which of course is impressive our guy Preston Haskell will obviously inherit this which makes the future of the club so secure for many years with people like this involved. Also interesting Haskell have completed 1,500 projects some being sports complex
'Haskell, one of the industry’s leading integrated design, engineering and construction firms, offers client-focused solutions in the commercial, industrial and civil infrastructure markets. With more than $550 million in annual revenue and over 1,500 completed projects to date, Haskell serves a multinational client base from strategic points across the United States and in Mexico.'

Big Difference between revenue and profits.
And a big difference between profits and finance available for investment.

Ccfc1979

Was it not said on Saturday that there is a fourth person in the consortium too? Might have made that up but sure I read that. Maybe another money man who wants anonymity...or Ranson again.

Sick Boy

Was it not said on Saturday that there is a fourth person in the consortium too? Might have made that up but sure I read that. Maybe another money man who wants anonymity...or Ranson again.

I can think of someone else it could be! :mad:

kingharvest

Anyway, revenue is essentially turnover, and although profits are important, i'd be more interested in his net worth than how much his company turns over.

mattylad

Been wondering that since the story broke, if it turns out he is its not a good start is it! Firstly this was the man who admitted he stopped talking to the fans bcos it was easier and it would mean the new group is already with holding information. Lets hope that is not the case.

LarryGrayson

Users who are viewing this thread