Has Tudgay signed a new contract? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LB87ccfc

That part there is why I won't bother asking or even be caring about you opinion.

Whatever floats your boat.

Why because you have just been ripped a new one, I prefer to support the players ta, not just slag them off after agreeing to a new deal, after all , Marcus was the very first to say he would be knocking on TM's door asking if he could have a new deal to stay at the club, that is good enough for me, if he wants to wear Sky Blue and fight for the cause.

Id rather him banging on the door for a new deal shows abit of passion at least.

Yes he did not set the world alight last season but towards the second half of it especially after TM's arrival he become an integral piece in TM's jigsaw and won us a few points.

LB87ccfc

Oldham have signed Jake Cassidy, wasn't he linked with us as a makeweight for Leon last season??

Was linked but has kind of gone downhill since his fruitful run of form for Tranmere, still if they can get the best out of him then fair play to them, but not one to be too concerned about missing out on to be honest.

skybluebeduff

Why because you have just been ripped a new one, I prefer to support the players ta, not just slag them off after agreeing to a new deal, after all , Marcus was the very first to say he would be knocking on TM's door asking if he could have a new deal to stay at the club, that is good enough for me, if he wants to wear Sky Blue and fight for the cause.

Id rather him banging on the door for a new deal shows abit of passion at least.

Yes he did not set the world alight last season but towards the second half of it especially after TM's arrival he become an integral piece in TM's jigsaw and won us a few points.

Ripped a new one? Do you read what you write? Grow the fuck up kid, have a snickers ffs.

Astute

He played crap under SP. But so did just about every player. He had no service. We played to keep the ball and not much more. We hardly ever went forward. Not good news for a striker. Under TM he looked a different player. They are starting to understand more about each other. It isn't as though TM wanted to keep many players. I think he could be in for a good season. I now await to see who will be playing with him.

Astute

And we had a valid reason to based on his earlier performances. But no one can deny he finished off as one of our best assets and changed the way we played for the better when he was in the team.

Welcome signing IMO.

Agreed. Always happy to have a player that puts the effort in and improves. If he continues to improve under TM we could have a good player for where we are.

stupot07

And we had a valid reason to based on his earlier performances. But no one can deny he finished off as one of our best assets and changed the way we played for the better when he was in the team.

Welcome signing IMO.

Agreed. It's just Moaning Season at the minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Kilclines curly mullet

Clever player. Won't get 20 goals a season in my opinion but would flourish with a quick player alongside. Good in the air and mowbrays plays to his strengths. Walsall away he stood out a mile and then disgracefully dropped next game. Watching his interview he praises Mowbray a lot......I'm guessing this will be a similar theme with other new signings.

higgs

Roll back 12 months and we would have been raving about signing tudgay. He looked a different player under mowbray looked committed to keeping us up

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Clever player. Won't get 20 goals a season in my opinion but would flourish with a quick player alongside. Good in the air and mowbrays plays to his strengths. Walsall away he stood out a mile and then disgracefully dropped next game. Watching his interview he praises Mowbray a lot......I'm guessing this will be a similar theme with other new signings.

He wasn't "disgracefully dropped" at all. He got injured.

hill83

He wasn't "disgracefully dropped" at all. He got injured.

Keep your facts and truths to yourself. We've got bollocks to be talking and you're ruining it for everyone. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Clive Bleakin

Not convinced with Tudgsy.

4 goals in 32 and started picking up hamstring injuries towards the end of the season. Not exactly one for the future, but let's see how he goes.

Hopefully he'll get a goal before the new year this time around?!

ccfcway

Not convinced with Tudgsy.

4 goals in 32 and started picking up hamstring injuries towards the end of the season. Not exactly one for the future, but let's see how he goes.

Hopefully he'll get a goal before the new year this time around?!

He is one of 4 strikers we will be relying on to chip in goals.

We have George Thomas as well, and its looking like TM is looking to get Nick P back. The burden of goals wont all be on Tudgay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread