Has seeing the lads play made you more or less optimistic about the season (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Less. Impressed with the defense but the new million dollar forwards look dogshit.

TomRad85

Not sure tbh, if Hamer stays and if Simms and Wright hit it off then top 6 is on for sure. Still need a couple of new faces through the door.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Garlana86

It's a challenge as it's easy to compare to last season which I personally believe we overachieved in. That being said, when Haji came on, I was excited, Leicester had a great squad today and we made then sweat at times. We will will kick into the groove, we ideally need a season for everyone to get going but it's an exciting prospect that's for sure.

Greggs

2 new strikers, new left wing back and a proper goalkeeper.

Sky Blue Harry H

Still got some new faces to appear, and guessing one will be to cover Gus (assuming the worst). Whoever that is, imo, will be key to our chances, as will the quality of the other newcomers. Will be a fun season, and you can already see from todays results, most teams are capable of upsetting the 'favourites'

no_loyalty

Said it earlier, any neutrals watching that will think if Godden could score we'd have won by 3. Absolutely excited about what's to come
Strange one with Godden really, his finishing use to be top draw.

tom88

We will be there or there abouts

Simms will fire. It’s one game give it time.

we will paste some teams by 5 goals or more this season

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Feel like after seeing us in a competitive match away at a top championship side , I'm actually confident of a top 6 finish.. I wasnt before

more confident - on another day we win that 4-2. It will click. Wright and Simms will be good players for us

Evo1883

Completely agreed. 👍🏻 Fuck you for being Tile Hill though.
James Franco Cigar GIF

mmttww

More.

Defence looks sorted. That's a big change from last season. Haji looks quicker than I realised. If Hamer's fit to start, I think we'll bag a few vs. 'Boro.

SkyBlue_Adam

Read quite a few thoughts from the other sides in the league today. Most seem shocked by the quality shown in our game.. we need to gel quick but a comfortable top 6 finish is achievable

fatso

Think we'll be competitive, and around that all important top 6.
We need to add some pace upfront, and another CH, but I'm sure that's coming before the window closes.

San Francisco

It's all about Hamer. Lose Hamer we will be a mid-table side, keep Hamer we could push on and be top six again.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Shame about that. Never liked the idea of being so reliant on one player. After he came off we fell apart in midfield. I really hope Robins can find a similar CM to bring in, fingers crossed this summer.

Chris1987

Hamer is the big dog. Retain him top 6 certainly, without him a gem needs to be found again. Personally I don't know why but I think that Hamer will be retained and top 6 is the minimum we can expect

Users who are viewing this thread