Has anyone found... (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Perhaps the one who got sacked for being a dickhead took it with him

eastwoodsdustman

He got it back before they took him away. He was back there before the end though. What happened for it to kick off in the first place?

pusbccfc

Didn't see what happened until he was moved away.

Today was the biggest overkill I've seen in terms of searches. Even Wembley didn't have such strong checks.

skybluepm2

Didn't see what happened until he was moved away.

Today was the biggest overkill I've seen in terms of searches. Even Wembley didn't have such strong checks.

was an absolute joke. Queued for over 20 minutes to get in the ground. The initial searches with the scanner would’ve sufficed but to then go through a second layer of manual searches took the piss 😡

Garryb80

was an absolute joke. Queued for over 20 minutes to get in the ground. The initial searches with the scanner would’ve sufficed but to then go through a second layer of manual searches took the piss 😡
Or in my case having had 2 searches I was stopped at the turnstile by a policeman saying I hadn't been searched. When I pointed I had he got all defensive and insisted I show him inside my pockets. He declined my offer to strip naked.

Flying Fokker

It's a greeting that the locals use in Bournemouth. I suppose we shouldn't be offended

Users who are viewing this thread