Has anyone else really lost the bug? (1 Viewer)

skybluesteve76

Just wondered if anyone else is like me and just doesn't want to go up at the minute?
I've got a season ticket but can't remember the last time I WANTED to go!
The last home game I went to was new years eve. I've done about five or six games all season.
Went to Reading the other week and because of that I shan't be wasting anymore money in away games either.
Anyone else feel the same?

All the best

Regis87

Yes, I haven't been up since West Ham but am actually looking forward to today . On my 3rd pint so I will probably be participating in pissed up forum chatter tonight . Beware !

Walking Bird

Im sat in th pub with a good couple of hundred others trying to make the best of a bad situation. What will be will be.

ccfcway

Just wondered if anyone else is like me and just doesn't want to go up at the minute?
I've got a season ticket but can't remember the last time I WANTED to go!
The last home game I went to was new years eve. I've done about five or six games all season.
Went to Reading the other week and because of that I shan't be wasting anymore money in away games either.
Anyone else feel the same?

All the best

You have a season ticket and have been 6 times ?, doesnt that make it about £50 a match ?

AngryAnt

Sort of lost the bug here.
Used to have a season ticket but we cancelled ours a year or so ago (due to it being £100+ a round trip for a home game).. Now i work late Saturday/Sunday afternoons so i generally only hear the first half of the game and then get a text message with the result. Seeing its mostly something - nil (take a guess which end is normally the Cov one) its just a little disheartening.

Still listen to the first half though and midweek games.. thats something i guess :p.

Users who are viewing this thread