Hartson has Brain Cancer! :( (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Sorry to hear about this, I really hope he gets better soon!

alexdec89

Terrible news. Any person's ilness is always a reason for worry and concern, but thinking that in this case we are speaking about a former CCFC player, it becomes even more allarming. I've read that his brain cancer was a result of the ilness spreading out. This may mean that the doctors could not stop it from affecting the whole body. All we can do is pray for him and show him our entire support.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Yes... sad news indeed.
Just goes to show no matter who you are or how healthy you are cancer can effect anyone :(

Welcome to the SBT AlexDec, nice to see so many new members joining at the moment :)

alexdec89

Thank you. I became very fond of this club even though I hadn't been so involved in its "life" in the past. As a romanian I am a big fan of Steaua F.C., but I honestly consider that CCFC will become a part of my life.

Nick

Administrator
I don't hold much hope for him :( Which is a bad thing to say but you know it is bad as soon as it gets to the brain! :(

simmouk

Administrator
Very sad news :-( Just makes me value my health so much more and the little things in life I moan about really don't mean anything in comparison!

It was also sad to hear the passing of Colin Hendry's wife the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread