Hartlepool - CCSFC (1 Viewer)

CCSFC

CCSFC are travelling to Hartlepool via Darlington on Saturday - we still have a few spaces on our minibus too! If you fancy a kick about and you're a City fan then let me know asap!

We're departing rather early though - around 430AM due to having to kick off in Darlington at 9! We're doing pick ups from near houses

skyblueman

CCSFC are travelling to Hartlepool via Darlington on Saturday - we still have a few spaces on our minibus too! If you fancy a kick about and you're a City fan then let me know asap!

We're departing rather early though - around 430AM due to having to kick off in Darlington at 9! We're doing pick ups from near houses

He's an idea - why don't you just go much later - play at 3 pm against Hartlepool instead of the bunch of useless muppets we currently have as a 'team'

CCSFC

I'd love to leave much later; however its not how the league works haha! We play in the morning before the big boys play in the afternoon...

Jonny

How old do you have to be to play in these games anyway? Wouldn't like the site of 15 year olds running after 40 year olds..

covboy9

i'd play but id have to leave colchester at 2am! i played for the supporters club once at brentford, was class getting a couple of goals in the shirt! let me know when your down south for a game

Users who are viewing this thread