Harrison gone? (1 Viewer)

glamour76

Loads of rumours on twitter that H has left the club & carsley is taking his place

coundonskyblue

If its true we probably won't hear about it for a while.

Its normal business practice not to communicate with your supporters/customers.

Marty

Someone made this thread couple days ago

Are you sure? It sure doesn't sound like the SBT forum to repeat it self time and time and time and time and time and time and time again.

Nonleagueherewecome

You don't have to read it-or believe it- time and time and time and time and time and time again!

Nonleagueherewecome

What a happy bunch you are.

Under "Coventry City Fan" in the dictionary, it says: "Long suffering, abused, lied to, jaded, angry, frustrated, tired, thinking of Dignitas."

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Didn't he sign a rolling contract the same time as Thorn? Thorn did say a while back that Carsley would be moving up as a coach to work alongside H, so unless he's pissed off about false promises etc and chose not to stay, I can't see any truth in him leaving.

Nonleagueherewecome

Maybe he's been offered a job elsewhere? Away from CCFC, he actually has a decent reputation in the game, poo-stunts aside :eek:

torchomatic

I very rarely even remember that Harrison is here. It has to be said he has been the one constant through the shit times.

Hadenough

made redundent I heard:wave::wave::wave:

as usual the silence is deafening from the people mis-managing our club

torchomatic

But if he hasn't gone and it's just a rumour, which has been stated on here it is, then why would they need to say anything?

I think I'll start a rumour on twitter that Len Goodman from Strictly Come Dancing is our new manager and that Thorn has been sacked. Then I'll complain that the club don't release a statement about it.

as usual the silence is deafening from the people mis-managing our club

The CableGuy

Guess we'll have to wait until SUPER-DUPER-EVERYTHINGISREVEALEDATTHECITY-THURSDAY.

Probably with the CT claiming it as a World Exclusive on Wednesday night via Twitter.

torchomatic

I'm not saying they don't. However, it is a bit silly to moan at them before you even know if the story is true, surely?

Sisu never lie or mislead us do they.

Grendel

Mud sticks though torch. They've only themselves to blame for creating this lack of trust.

So if he has gone no doubt lots of cries we have lost a tactical genius yet most people slag him off all the time.

Grendel

I couldn't care if hes here or not kd.

That's something we agree on. If sisu were really hands on him and thorn would have been shown the door at Christmas.

Hadenough

At any other club

But if he hasn't gone and it's just a rumour, which has been stated on here it is, then why would they need to say anything?

I think I'll start a rumour on twitter that Len Goodman from Strictly Come Dancing is our new manager and that Thorn has been sacked. Then I'll complain that the club don't release a statement about it.

if there was a rumour going round that was plainly untrue most clubs would release an offical statement to allay fears...to be fair Sisu might not recognise whats true and whats not any more

dongonzalos

I know nothing about Steve Harrison. So I am struggling to be able to say whether it is a good move or not.

My gut instinct tells me it will just be about money and any loss of staff at the club is not a good thing, especially as I can't imagine we will bring someone new in, we will just promote from below and leave a gap somewhere.

Those who are saying they are glad he is gone. Is this because you have heard bad things about him, you have met him and don't like him. Or is it just your own gut instincts?

CJparker

All very well getting rid, but we won't get a replacement into the club (either for him or Carsley's old role), so we are another man down on the coaching side. Good news?

Fuck off SISU

Otis

Well that's what I'm saying.

AT needed extra help last season and so this season they have drafted in Carsley to help. If they now get rid of Harrison then we are still short of that help surely?

Well that's what I'm saying.

AT needed extra help last season and so this season they have drafted in Carsley to help. If they now get rid of Harrison then we are still short of that help surely?

You forget one thing, Otis.

Teflon Thorny is now a man with a badge. :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread