Harries (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Agree. As I said earlier tonight...I see a bit of a young Alan Hanson in him...gangly, times tackles, reads game and uses ball well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proper Rolls Royce defender, always looks to play out from the back rather than put his foot through it. Be interesting to see how he develops and what he will be like when the pitches start to turn. Enjoy him whilst it lasts!

Martin180

He looks the real deal.

Some clown on here said after one of the friendlies, think it was the first Nuneaton game maybe, that Harries is a absolute liability and shouldn't be near the team.
Think that was Mr Floyd

skybluepm2

Looks as though he has been playing at this level for years. Special mention for Willis too and Ricketts has also played well. I wonder which of the 3 will make way for Turnbull on Saturday. Taking Ricketts out would leave a very young back 3, albeit with a lot of talent.

Martin180

Looks as though he has been playing at this level for years. Special mention for Willis too and Ricketts has also played well. I wonder which of the 3 will make way for Turnbull on Saturday. Taking Ricketts out would leave a very young back 3, albeit with a lot of talent.
Ricketts tailed off last season due to playing too many games in the first half of the season , he's a great pro at the back end of his career but we need to look after him through the season

Johnnythespider

At the risk of ending up with egg on my face he reminded me of Gary Gillespie tonight. Whether he can maintain that or not I don't know

Martin180

It was indeed me.. and i also said what do i know... i gave the lad some stick on here and rightly so but wow has he ramned those words down my throat.. pure quality on the ball again played and shone in a very poor performance tonight.. fair play to the lad.. his passes out of defence where class
Fair play to you

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

We have a quality player in this lad.

Fantastic.
Yes he's Quality and will get better the more games he plays , let's hope he's here after January .:rage: :rage:

Chipfat

Its great to see Stevenson and Harries being able step up to 1st team level, they are still very young are will need looking after but already both have shown why they were tipped within the club to step up this year. Others like Leahy, Whatmore,, Shipley and Bayliss all have a great chance of breaking in to the side in the near future. Just shows how important the academy is when recently players like Wilson, Maddison, Bigi and Sambou have been sold to enable the club to stay afloat.

If Harries carries on the way he is scouts will be all over him by Christmas if not sooner, he more than Stevenson will be sort after, he has the tools to do well, just needs exposure and experience. Enjoy watching him, because if he keeps the performance levels up he won't be around much longer.

Hobo

We have a quality player in this lad.

Fantastic.

And in Stevenson. Let's hope we nurture them correctly and the fans behave themselves.

harvey098

He's been very classy. He's not the quickest but Willis alongside him will cover anything that goes in behind Harries. Special mention to Ricketts by the way, he has been immense defensively. Hard to drop any of them at this stage.

The problem is with our formation, the full backs probably become the most important players in the team and that is probably our weakest area in terms of personnel.

Pipehitterz

hes been brilliant along the floor, fantastic in fact, but he's no header of the ball

before we all start sucking his cock, lets see how he fears against bradfords ariel approach saturday

Esoterica

hes been brilliant along the floor, fantastic in fact, but he's no header of the ball

before we all start sucking his cock, lets see how he fears against bradfords ariel approach saturday

If we really have to, I'd rather do it now when he's had a wash than wait til after the Bradford game and he's just played 90 minutes of football. :yuck:

stupot07

He's been impressive, the only caveat I would add is that with the back 3, it gives him added protection so in theory there should be always 1 free on the cover, in a 2 he may have been exposed more 1-1

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Calista

Saw Harries play in a pre-season friendly last year, and it was obvious he was going to be a fine player. After last night’s performance I am even more convinced, and I too found myself comparing his style with John Stones and Gary Gillespie (who would definitely be in my all-time CCFC 11). Fantastic to see talent like that, and let’s hope we get to watch him for at least a few seasons.

MPL CCFC

Played very well in the 3 games i have seen. Looks excellent on the ball. To be fair in the Home games that i seen the defenders have not done much wrong although i would also add the 3 teams we have played at home have luckily been pretty shit

BigadamL

I think we have a great little player here, however I do think we need to be very careful with him just as we need to be with BS. Only going to take one poor game or a striker like Leon Clarke, Hanson to shatter his confidence. However I trust TM

skyblueelephant76

I completely disagree. The one thing that has surprised me so far is how good he has been in the air, he won virtually everything on Saturday and was good again last night. He still perhaps needs to bulk up a bit but Stones is similar and it hasn't exactly stopped him....

shmmeee

What happened? before I went on holiday it was all "Harries will never be a footballer" now it's "He's Alan Hansen"?

shmmeee

To be fair, I don't think a mermaid would do well in this league.

Users who are viewing this thread