Happy with a point at Bristol (1 Viewer)

Macca

If we beat posh would you be happy with a point at Bristol?

percy

would be a big point if we beat peterborough and they lose to forest saturday evening. so yes i would be well happy

Perryccfc

Beating Peterborough is vital. But not losing to brizzle is more vital. A point at Ashton gate would do. Just do not lose!

Tankie

It appears we will be chuffed with 4 points from the two games, and I agree, except!! I think it would be more beneficial to secure three against "POSH" and a draw at Ashton Gate,a win in the Peterborough game will be more beneficial in terms of confidence and moral, and will take the pressure of the need to Beat Bristol, we have great impetus At the moment and need to maintain the impressive run we're on.
PUSB........Tankie

hughescov

Just looked back at the xmas game against Bristol. They had 26 shots with 19 on target, wowzer!!!

Did we get dominated in that game??

shippers

They did have a lot of shots, most of them were from very long range that were never going to result in a goal. It's a deceptive statistic. The game changed at half-time when Deegs came on.

The fact they had Nicky Maynard ambling around up front not giving a toss was a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread