Happy New Year to all Sky Blues Fans (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

Happy New year to all sky blue fans and SBT users near and far and a special one to all those on the other side of the Solent (Houchen).;)

Let's hope the new year brings better performances and better times ahead on and off the pitch, can't get any worse can it? unless the inevitable happens, the R word.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Happy New year to all sky blue fans and SBT users near and far and a special one to all those on the other side of the Solent (Houchen).;)

....And a VERY happy New Year to you ICHAN! I feel highly honoured to get a special mention! :wave:
Fantastic start to the New Year with todays result! 2-0!! WooHoo!! (lost me points on prediction league - I said 1-1 - but I DON'T CARE!!! :))

ICHAN

Have a great one Houchen.:claping hands:
I went 2 -1 on prediction league but don't care when was the last time we had a great xmas period.:claping hands:

Changeyourface

Happy New Year to everyone on here. Todays result has made the Christmas / New Yr period bloody brilliant!!

I think the lads deserve to get completly rat arsed tonight!

Bring on the Hammers!!

Think we all deserve to get rat arsed tonight, couldn't have asked for a better end to the year!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Health wealth and happiness in 2012 to all. :wave:

happy new year everyone

OSB :D

torchomatic

Happy New Year to you too.

Let's hope these rumours circulating are actually true and our great end to 2011 carries on to 2012.

Let's hope the new year brings better performances and better times ahead on and off the pitch, can't get any worse can it? unless the inevitable happens, the R word.

Skyblueloyal

Happy New Year to all on Sky Blue Talk hope you all have a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread