Happy new year sky blue army (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Happy new year to you all!

This has been a very tough year for all of us through lockdown and this pandemic. One thing that has always been there is our football club and our shared love for our club.

They did us proud by giving us promotion to the Championship and it’s a damn shame we can support the team at stadiums around the country.

Ultimately what this pandemic has taught us is the health and well-being of each other and our families. We’ve also lost some of our own this year which really hits home how precious our time is.

A very happy new year to you all, where I hope we get rid of this damn pandemic and CCFC give us a good second half of the season to retain our place in the championship!

PUSB

BornSlippySkyBlue

Covid aside my son was born this year and city won a league for the first time in my lifetime... I’m chalking this off as a good year

happy new year SBA let’s hope we get to see our super skyblues in the championship
Congratulations on the birth of your son. You now have one purpose in life — which is to ensure he grows up supporting the mighty Sky Blues. No excuses. ;)

Liquid Gold

What a year that was. A global pandemic and the sky blues win the league. I don’t know what’s more unusual.

Here’s to dropping one and keeping the other next year. Have a good time and stay safe, thank you for keeping me sane, winding me up and providing me with a release. Love it here.

Brighton Sky Blue

A year with some special highs but a lot of lows, the only thing that’s been consistent is this place. Keep it all going wherever you are

Great_Expectations

Happy New Year All.

It was fantastic to have this forum to live through the promotion with, as none of us could really celebrate in the manner we would have liked with our usual (real life in person!) social circles.

We probably make up a tiny percentage of Coventry fans, but this is a great one to be part of.

Here’s to forum drinks in 2021....!

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Congratulations on the birth of your son. You now have one purpose in life — which is to ensure he grows up supporting the mighty Sky Blues. No excuses. ;)
In laws are all West Brom fans... but it’s ok they’ve been garbage since he was born in January.

He’s had 2 Coventry shirts already, and thanks to ifollow he’s watched every game since 😂the indoctrination has begun (banned West Brom gifts in the house)

I proudly claimed until the Bristol game that he’d never witnessed us lose a game in 90 mins in his whole lifetime.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Happy new year everyone, and away from ccfc good riddance to 2020.

Here is hoping ccfc can maintain the progress and stay in the championship, going to be tough but they can do it

More importantly though I wish for better times for all of us and our loved ones.

Happy 2021. Stay healthy 🤞

BornSlippySkyBlue

In laws are all West Brom fans... but it’s ok they’ve been garbage since he was born in January.

He’s had 2 Coventry shirts already, and thanks to ifollow he’s watched every game since 😂the indoctrination has begun (banned West Brom gifts in the house)

I proudly claimed until the Bristol game that he’d never witnessed us lose a game in 90 mins in his whole lifetime.
Take him to a few games when he’s a bit older, you’ll be fine. They don’t even seem that bothered about what league we’re in as my son started coming up with me in the relegation to L2 season, although he did get a trip to Wembley I suppose and has now seen as many promotions as me in about 1/10 the time!

no_loyalty

Happy New Year to the Sky Blue army.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread