Happy League Champions Day (2 Viewers)

Skybluefaz

Clive - “here we are celebrating a third promotion in two years”

Never change mate
giphy.gif

chiefdave

Don’t want to distract from today’s celebrations by talking about the political side of things, but...

View attachment 15355

The CT obviously approached the MPs for a statement and included that in! Pricks.
Typical Telegraph. They contact the MPs (who is going to say no when they're asking if they'd prefer us to be playing in Cov?) and then slap an MPs call for return headline on it.

The fact the Telegraph are pushing this, and Wasps blogs all put out calls for our return at the same time, indicates to me this has been initiated by Wasps who need us back.

Ring Of Steel

Typical Telegraph. They contact the MPs (who is going to say no when they're asking if they'd prefer us to be playing in Cov?) and then slap an MPs call for return headline on it.

The fact the Telegraph are pushing this, and Wasps blogs all put out calls for our return at the same time, indicates to me this has been initiated by Wasps who need us back.

I suspect you're spot on.

jordan210

I see wasps have tweeted to congratulate us. and this from the council

Users who are viewing this thread