Happy Christmas!!! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Merry Christmas one and all. I hope you’ve all had nice days with families and those close to you.

From Mr WM, Mrs WM and mini-WM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope your first was good :) only gets more expensive from now!

Skyblueweeman

Hope your first was good :) only gets more expensive from now!

Thanks Nick. We didn’t buy him much, well, more than I originally thought to be fair but he got loads from grandparents, relatives, friends etc. I wanted to get him some CCFC clobber but surprise surprise, there wasn’t anything in stock!

Although he’s only just over 10 weeks old, he was smiling when we were showing him what he had been given for Xmas

He’s asleep now but due a bottle soon so having a nice Grey Goose before he wakes!

Merry Xmas!

Nick

Administrator
Thanks Nick. We didn’t buy him much, well, more than I originally thought to be fair but he got loads from grandparents, relatives, friends etc. I wanted to get him some CCFC clobber but surprise surprise, there wasn’t anything in stock!

Although he’s only just over 10 weeks old, he was smiling when we were showing him what he had been given for Xmas

He’s asleep now but due a bottle soon so having a nice Grey Goose before he wakes!

Merry Xmas!

Yeah we made the mistake of going all in and most of it sat brand new for years :(

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Going to put the troubles off the pitch aside for a week or so, save for my Christmas wishes. :)

I hope we get some festive cheer on the pitch and 9 points from the next three fixtures (Yes I believe in Santa too.)

So my Christmas wishes
A return to some form and positive results
A place to play in the coming seasons

But above all that we all have a happy and safe time at Christmas with the ones we love. Enjoy yourselves and have lots of fun :emoji_santa:

Happy Christmas one and all :emoji_beers: :emoji_champagne_glass:

See I told you he was real.... three wins ..... thank you Santa :) ;)

Well done MR and the team

PUSB's

Users who are viewing this thread