Happy Camp (1 Viewer)

Hobo

just for everyone’s benefit

mcfazden
Kelly
Godden

only players shown on the video is ohare, gus and that’s it.
Official spokesperson for, Overson, Boddy, Robins, McFadz, Kelly and and Godden adds clarification 😆

rob9872

🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703_200946_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_200946_Chrome.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 59

Esoterica

1688415247766.png
Looks to me like Robins is on the lookout while MzFadzean subtly empties the soil out of his tracksuit, The Great Escape style, from the tunnel they’ve been digging, so that they can sneak Overson into Ryton. King is going to be fuming when Overson pops his head out in the centre circle of the newly laid pitch!

hill83

View attachment 30425
Looks to me like Robins is on the lookout while MzFadzean subtly empties the soil out of his tracksuit, The Great Escape style, from the tunnel they’ve been digging, so that they can sneak Overson into Ryton. King is going to be fuming when Overson pops his head out in the centre circle of the newly laid pitch!

Think that’s @Evo1883 in the bushes top left if you zoom in.

torchomatic

"Bloody hell fadz, I'm so angry overson isn't allowed at ryton anyone, want to start a rebellion?" #vivalarevolution
[/QUOTE]

Leaked still from a video going up today.

Mr Overson. Years ago you served CCFC in the SISU Wars. Now Fadz begs you to help him in his struggle against the Doug King Empire. I regret that I am unable to present his request to you in person, as my Range Rover Sport has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Ryton has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this Sinclair Spectrum 128K. Liam Kelly will know how to retrieve it. You must see this Spectrum safely delivered to Matty Godden and the Rebels. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Richard. You're our only hope.

sw-1.jpg

Ccfcisparks

"Bloody hell fadz, I'm so angry overson isn't allowed at ryton anyone, want to start a rebellion?" #vivalarevolution
Mr Overson. Years ago you served CCFC in the SISU Wars. Now Fadz begs you to help him in his struggle against the Doug King Empire. I regret that I am unable to present his request to you in person, as my Range Rover Sport has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Ryton has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this Sinclair Spectrum 128K. Liam Kelly will know how to retrieve it. You must see this Spectrum safely delivered to Matty Godden and the Rebels. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Richard. You're our only hope.

View attachment 30427

Jamie Allen coming to support and get the fight against the empire over the line.
Wicket_W_Warrick.png

AOM

Leaked still from a video going up today.

View attachment 30427
[/QUOTE]

The ability to destroy SISU is insignificant next to the power of King of Shaves

DownUnderDingo

Looking at the clips online of the team in for the first day of training it looks like we’re a happy camp. O’hare and Hamer seem to be having a full on bromance.

For all the talk and gossip online about trouble at mill there seems no evidence of it effecting the players.

(Edit) assuming that the gossip is true.
As it stands when fit Ohare Palmer hamer Godds is already one of the best attacks in the division. I'm backing Godden for 20 this season if he can just stay fit.

Grendel

As it stands when fit Ohare Palmer hamer Godds is already one of the best attacks in the division. I'm backing Godden for 20 this season if he can just stay fit.

big ang drinking GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Hobo

I have missed a lot of gossip ot seems. Who's Overson?

Most important provider of finances at Cov in recent years apparently? I can see immediately you are blown away by the level of those finances - a tin of paint and a free bbq for the players? 😂

But one poster seems seriously pissed off on his behalf. 😂

I had never heard of him either? 😂

skybluetony176

Most important provider of finances at Cov in recent years apparently? I can see immediately you are blown away by the level of those finances - a tin of paint and a free bbq for the players? 😂

But one poster seems seriously pissed off on his behalf. 😂

I had never heard of him either? 😂
Didn’t he provide a minibus for the academy?

Hobo

Didn’t he provide a minibus for the academy?

I honestly haven't got a clue? But a minibus could range from £60,000 to £500. The main point is it is just some random poster gobbing off as a self elected spokes person for a group of people. As a successful businessman I am sure Overson can speak for himself if he wants to do so.

Calista

Isn’t having your wind clipped when you have to stop a fart halfway through?
Ever since you said this, I've been practising hard and working on my technique. Given enough strong lager, I can now play the first two lines of the Sky Blue Song. Not sure I'll ever be able to take it any further though.

Users who are viewing this thread