Happiness is ......................... (1 Viewer)

kg82

Talking about the FA Cup, it would seem I have about 50 mates going next week in the Worcester end. If we don't win by 3 or more I'm in for some serious stick!

Ashdown

Incredible year, incredible experience. No chance of that ever repeating in these days of the 6 club domination for us, not unless some messiah stepped forward from the mist with money to burn and transformed the club completely. As for 3 clear goals against Worcester...........I'd just be happy with progression !

kg82

Incredible year, incredible experience. No chance of that ever repeating in these days of the 6 club domination for us, not unless some messiah stepped forward from the mist with money to burn and transformed the club completely. As for 3 clear goals against Worcester...........I'd just be happy with progression !

Any other match and I'd agree!

You're probably right about the 6 team domination. But there have been instances of smaller teams getting to finals fairly recently. Millwall, Southampton, Birmingham, Wigan, Cardiff, West Ham... Since 2000 anyway (and not just FA Cup)!

torchomatic

We've just done my lad's bedroom out and we have a big canvas on the wall of that. Fantastic memories. I was talking about it at the weekend when my lad asked me what I remembered of the day. Not much really. We were high up behind that goal towards Houchen's left. What a day.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Only 18 then,Squashed up the back behind the goal great day out !!!

rupert_bear

Another 1987 looks miles away but then lets look at the re-birth of Southampton a third division team like us 3 years ago and now serious contenders for a top 4 slot in the Premership and despite flogging all their so called stars in the summer. So unlikely things can happen, sisu are not for ever.

letsallsingtogether

Another 1987 looks miles away but then lets look at the re-birth of Southampton a third division team like us 3 years ago and now serious contenders for a top 4 slot in the Premership and despite flogging all their so called stars in the summer. So unlikely things can happen, sisu are not for ever.

Yes SP said that Southampton's Academy is the envy of every other club, and that is what he wants Coventry's academy to be No1.

I have to admit to admiring the generation that have not seen success of any nature yet still go week in week out. But I hold out hope that this is a slow rotating cycle and we will be back at some point.
Its great that you keep the faith.

Malaka

Worst goal celebration ever for a player, but the best ever celebrations behind the goal

ajsccfc

I've always loved his celebration. No choreography or cool detachment, just a man who has no idea what to do with himself so he just jumps around excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread