Hangover (1 Viewer)

covboy9

Grim realisation that yesterday happened

next season looks a complete rebuild

McNally Doyle BNC panzo Hamer Vik have probably kicked their last ball for cov

Kelly fadz are old and Allen dabo bidwell need upgrading

dead wood needs cleaning out

I thought the one big worry yesterday was that we lack pace in the side, Luton physically were unbelievable whole team was athletic it was a bit like dads vs sons at times

I’m praying we get another chance but yesterday felt like it was now or never

Completely agree Covboy.

Was saying this yesterday, couldn't blame Vik & Gus going. What worries me is their goal contributions between them is what got us to the playoffs (my opinion) and I don’t know how we replace them.

The defenders on loan going back means a whole new defence needed.

Still got my ST though for next year as no matter what, I always follow.

Hopefully we reinvest all the money we receive for players and more.

skyblue1991

We'll probably get around £30m for Vik and Gus

We need to give Robins at least half of that to bring in around 6x permanent signings then another 5x loans from the Prem

The Brentford model is what we should be following. They missed out on the Prem in 2020, promoted in 2021 and look at them now

It's just a setback, trust the process

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

larry_david

I can't think of many powerful players we've had in MR time, certainly in midfield. Vik is the obvious one.

Can't help but think we'd have been better suited against Sunderland as Luton are the proverbial 'bullies' that we always struggle against.

stevefloyd

Vik has battled up front all season but since the international break he's looked knackered, it will be sad to see him leave and Gus too but if they do I hope they have good careers for what they have given us, anyone know why Palmer got taken off yesterday? knackered/unfit?

Users who are viewing this thread