Handball (1 Viewer)

Marty

Yeah, was a brilliant finish. Game's can completely flip in 60 seconds. Class sport. :p

speedie87

Surprised so many people haven't really watched it before, in every Olympics, plus it's on Eurosport quite a lot throughout the year.

Last edited:

Marty

For me, I don't watch sports I don't have any interest in, I've never watch it before so naturally I know nothing about it and will try and find something better to watch, was flicking through the channels the other day and now i'm completely hooked on it. With the way the game is played it should appeal to the British market, fast, action packed, physical games, no cheating or feigning injury. It's brilliant, I love it. :)

Marty

The big game is about 10 minutes away from starting. Going to go for a 27-23 win for Norway. As long as Grimsbo has a good game they won't have any problems.

Last edited:

Marty

This is comfortable for Norway now..... Just need more goals, got a fiver on over 47.5 goals.

Marty

YEAH!!!! WINNER!!! Screw you sky bet :guitar2:

Marty

And another Winner!!! Woohoo.

I should be some sort of Handball pundit.

Marty

Yes!, love this sport. Was only 1 goal away from my prediction.

The bronze medal game is hard to judge. I'm going to go for Croatia.

Gold medal will be France. :)

Marty

Croatia are walking away with this. Got my score predicition way off though and still another 8 minutes to play.

Marty

Yet another winner!! :cool:

Just France to go for a nice weekends betting. :p

Marty

Yeah, another Winner!! Sky bet will be hating me after this. 7 out of 8 bets/predictions right :cool:

I can just feel sky sports drawing up my contract now. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread